Tuesday, May 12, 2009
so sick of this
So in a previous blog-other peoples kids-I talked about this girl who is harassing Theresa. Well this girl is still at it. Yesterday and today this girl has told teachers that Theresa punched her in the face and she is getting written up. The vice principal was not there today so she will have to wait til tomorrow to speak to him. I talked to a guy at school whom Theresa talks to a lot and she had went to see him today because it happened again. He told me that Theresa came to him and told him that she wanted to punch this girl in the face but she hasn't. I just want her to beat the crap out of this girl at least when she gets blamed it will be the truth. I am just so sick of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope your day get's better!
ReplyDelete