Friday, May 15, 2009
update
I received a call from the DA's office yesterday. They first called to let me know that the creep got out on bail. The prosecutor and the defense attorney met yesterday and the bail was changed from $200,000 cash to $200,000 PR. He got out yesterday afternoon. They also wanted to let me know that the probable cause hearing for today was canceled because they agreed that there was enough evidience to support the charge so they do not need to go through that step. I do not know when the next hearing will be, they will let me know when a date has been set. I am sure that it was hard to keep him in when it came out that he had not been running from a warrant for 3 years and that the Pittsfield police just never put it into the data base. I am however thankful that they did not just cancel it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment