I am beginning to feel a little over whelmed with my life right now. At times I just want to sit down all alone and cry. I hate having so much on my mind and not being able to get rid of it.
First there is my lovely Theresa and everything that we are going to have to go though over the next who ever knows how long. I am going to the probable cause hearing on Friday and I am terrified that everything is going to get dropped because of the Pittsfield Police. If it doesn't I am worried about my baby and how she is going to do testifying. I will be there for her though.
Then there is my little Heather. We have her meeting next Wednesday to go over her evaluation from Boston Children's hospital and rewrite her IEP. I did not realize that her learning disability was so severe and now I just feel so sad for her and how she has struggled. I also worry not knowing what the future holds. I have read and reread the reports several times and I feel so stupid that I do not understand what it all means. I have called the director of Pupil Services (Tobi) at the school to see if we could set up a time to get toghether to go over the reports so I will understand it more, but she has not called me back yet. I am however thankful that she is succeding in softball so that she can have something to look forward to.
Last but not least-my Nicole. She is graduating June 5th from High school and wanted me to be there. However it doesn't look like that is going to happen. Heath was laid off for several months and the money that I had been saving had to go to bills. I just hope that she can understand. Nicole is going into the Navy and will be heading out to boot camp in the Great Lakes, so maybe I will be able to make it to that graduation.
Thank goodness Julia is doing so much better so I do not have that on my plate as well.
Enough venting all-thanks for reading.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This too shall pass.... Hopefully sooner then later...
ReplyDelete