Today was a day full of softball for our family. Julia and Theresa had a double header in Fremont at 2:00 and Heather had a game in Alton at 2:00 as well.
Heath took Heather to her game which I did not get to watch because I was traveling to Fremont. Heather pitched the whole game this time and I heard did pretty good (I think Heather found her sport). Her team lost again, but Heather tried her best and even hit the ball a few times when up to bat. Heathers game lasted 3 hole hours.
Julia, Theresa, and I took off at 12:00 to get to their game an hour away. The game started late because the field was still in use. The first game they lost 9-2. They did really well working as a team out in the field. The second game went much quicker and they won 4-3. In the second game 6th inning Theresa caught 2 pop fly balls and then caught a line drive right to her. Three outs all by Theresa. Julia did well in the out field as well. Julia has quite a throw on her and can get the ball back to pitcher all the way from the back fence. She did that a couple of times.
Julia made the all stars team and will have her first practice tomorrow for all stars. I must say I am really proud of her-she works really hard. Theresa did not try out for all stars and I wish she had because she is really a great player.
Next weekend will be another fun filled softball weekend. Heather has a game Sat at 2:00 in New Durham and Julia/Theresa has another double header in Raymond at 2:00. Then we are headed to Lebanon on Sunday for another double header for Julia and Theresa. I love softball season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Busy! Do you really love it??
ReplyDeleteYes I really do love it. The kids have such a great time and I enjoy watching them do something that is fun for them.
ReplyDelete