Saturday, May 2, 2009
Today Heather had her first softball game. Right before her game started a girl on her team went up and pushed down on her visor and broke her glasses right in half. I could not believe it. I know it was an accident but I still could not believe it. The girls mother is an assistant coach on her team and no one even came up and said sorry. Heather still played in the game as catcher and got hit a quite a few times by the ball but never gave up. So needless to say we will be headed to Concord to get her some new glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We went and got Heather her new glasses. They are very sylish. Thank goodness for the children 12 and under program where you can get them 50% off so they were only $190.
ReplyDelete