Good morning- I was going to come on last night and post a blog about the information that I learned yesterday. However, the night before I did not sleep well and by the time I got back from Heather's game at 8:00 I was just to tired to do anything. Heather did good in her game. She had an amazing hit that went way out in the outfield.
Yesterday the Victim/witness coordinator from the Merrimack County Attorney office. This is the person that we will have most contact with. She explained a little about victims rights and what rights Theresa has and that Heath and I have the same rights as her because she is a minor. The probable cause hearing is May 15th at 10 in the district court. After that preceding will be at the superior court. I am to going to that hearing, however she said that because I was told right after the incident by Theresa they may try to sequester me from the preceding. She said that it will be harder to do because I am not only a witness I am a victim too.
She told me that she did not have the file from the police on the arrest yet and asked me how it came about. I told her that I got the address and gave it to the Pittsfield PD. I explained a little on how the warrant was issued after Josh went to federal prison and then when he was released the said there was nothing they could do. I then explained how he was in town and they said if I get an address they will serve the warrant. I then told her that the officer called me back and told me that he renewed his license with a Manchester address in Novemeber. She told me that the warrarnt was never placed in the data base by Pittsfield police. If they had placed it in the data base he would have been sent back up here when he got out of federal prision. I said I dont place much faith in Pittsfield and her response was I dont want to point fingers and place blame because we all work for the state however it sounds like I should not have much faith either. Her office has thier own investigator whom will be contacting us. She told me not to contact the Pittsfield police concerning this matter at all. All communications should be done through the Merrimack County Attorneys office. She said we will do everything we can to prosocute him.
I swear if this gets thrown out becasue of Pittsfield police I do not know what I will do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment