Saturday, May 23, 2009

up date

Well it has been a few days since I have posted anything so I will post a update about what has been going on in the life with all daughters. I will start with youngest to oldest.

Heather- Tuesday night I got a call from the coach that her game for Wednesday was canceled for some reason and Heather was very upset about it because she really looks forward to softball. Well about 45 minutes later we got a call from the 12U coach to see if Heather was doing anything on Wednesday night. He asked if she could come up and play for the majors at a game. Of course she said yes and was very excited. They had her pitch in the second half of the game. She did very well pitching to older girls. Heather was very proud of herself and we were very proud of her as well. There were 2 other girls from her team that were asked to come play in the game. That is the positive about Heather now I will move on to what happened at the meeting. We went over the evaluation and then changed her coding. She was previously coded with vision for her Special education coding and now it has been changed to primary- leaning disability, 2nd-speech and language, 3rd vision. The team was told that we need to decide what would be best for Heather- be in a classroom with a one on one aide or be in a room by herself with a one on one aide. If she is in the classroom with the other children then she will continue to become over whelmed and not be able to keep up with the others there for not progress as she should. If she is in a classroom by herself then she will progress academically but not socially. I feel it is a lose lose situation for Heather and I feel she should be placed in a different school where all areas can be met. I am trying to get an advocate for Heather and getting ready for a battle because I know it will not come easily.

Theresa is doing OK. We received her progress report yesterday and she currently holds 3 F's. The last report card she had nothing below a C so she has dropped in some grades. We had to have a big talk. She also had a Saturday morning detention this morning for refusing to stay at an after school detention with her computer teacher whom is a male and she would of been by herself. She felt very uncomfortable about it and refused. She got the detention because she got caught throwing things across the room (she can be a little trouble maker sometimes). That girl whom has been harassing her got beat up yesterday and not by Theresa. She called this girl who has some special needs a retard yesterday and the girl pushed her into the lockers, punched her in the face, and twisted her arm. I love that famous saying "what goes around comes around".

Julia is doing fabulous of course. She had all B's and C's on her progress report and great comments for her efforts and conducts. It still amazes me how well she is doing. Oh she did go on a trip to the ocean in a boat with a lab. She of course takes after her mother and got very sick and was throwing up over the side of the boat.

Nicole is graduating June 5th. I sent her an email to let her know that I will not be able to make it to the graduation. I hope she understands. I am deeply heart broken that I will not be able to attend. There is nothing I can do about that except hope that she can forgive me.

Heath is Heath and still great.

I have been having trouble sleeping because I just think and think. My allergies are really bad this year as well and I just want to cut my nose off.

Well all there is an update and hope you all have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment