Tuesday, April 21, 2009

vacation week

Well it is vacation week here in Pittsfield and the girls are spending the days at home while I am working. Last night Heath told Theresa that she could have a friend sleep over (by the way I usually do not allow kids to spend the night when I have to work). They stayed up late and decided that it would be fun to wake Julia up (she fell asleep at 800) at 1130 and torment her. Heather and Theresa went to the park today with out calling me and letting me know where they were going. Heath came home early and found them walking around with a boy and Theresa got in trouble. I had to then sit there and listen to Theresa say how mean we were because she wasnt allowed to go out for the rest of the day. I came home and had a wonderful dinner. I cleaned up from dinner and going to get ready for bed. Theresa is in the house for the rest of the week so it should be pretty calm.

1 comment: