Friday, April 17, 2009
Heather
Well it is Friday morning the day before my favorite day of the week. The girls are off to school and it is the last day before spring break. Last night I was sitting with Heather helping her with her word bank homework. She had to take two words and make them into one. For example neighbor and hood. They were listed in a rows then she had to match them with the meaning. She struggled doing this work and it makes me so sad that she struggles so much. The other day she was at her old babysitters house and got frustrated with the other children because they would not listen to what she wanted to do (friendships are also hard for Heather) and she went outside and used a stick to scratch her initials into her arm. I really do not want her to start hurting herself when she gets frustrated. I really do not know how to help her and it makes me so sad. Well I should finish getting ready for work. Until next time have a great day!!! Do not forget to enjoy the nice weather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment