Sunday, April 19, 2009

softball season

Softball season is underway. Heather had her first practice on Friday. This is her first year playing and it looks like she will have a great coach for her first year. It is not the coach that the other two have had but I think he will be as great. Heather was placed in the catchers position and did pretty good. She enjoyed it and would like to practice more in that position. Julia and Theresa had their first practice today. Theresa did not really want to play but I said yes. She does not want to play because of these two girls that have been on her team in the past. She does not get along with them and their dad is really rude. I already am biting my tongue because he loves to make comments to the girls when they make a mistake and it drives me crazy. He is so rude. I think that I am going to make a compliant about him standing at the line making comments to the girls. However I really want the girls playing sports it is important that they have something to do so they are not getting in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment