Wednesday, April 15, 2009
4-15-09
Well I have decided to try this blog thing out. My sister seems to enjoy it and maybe I can use it as a place to vent about my very busy life with teen daughters. I will try to fit this into my schedule that consist of being a wife, mom, and full time employee at a childcare center working with 4 year olds. Today was a pretty easy day since I only had 5 children in my class out of 10. I came home to do the dishes that I did not do last night then Heath made dinner (he does not make dinner every night however when he doesn't work he makes dinner). Helped Heather with homework (it is very hard for her to do). Now I am going to hang out on the computer for a little while before going to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yay! We are bloggers now! Only cool people blog!
ReplyDelete