Thursday, April 16, 2009
4-16-09
Well today was as uneventful as any other day. I got the kids off to school and got ready for work. After school Heather came over to see me at the daycare and the kids in my class just got so excited (they really love her). She informed me that her case manager at school had her baby (which I already knew from her teacher in an email) and that Liam was 6 weeks early. The picture that she saw showed him with tubes on his body. She is a little concerned for her Mrs. Bowes and her new baby. When I got out of work we went grocery shopping and brought Heather with us which meant we spent to much money. My sister called me while we were at the grocery store to let me know that she has made homemade mashed potato's. She is 32 and just started making home made mashed potato's about 2 years ago (imagine that). Then got home to put all the groceries away and help her with her homework. The other two were not around til 8 because they had to help with child care at the PYW (Pittsfield Youth Workshop). Now I am relaxing on the computer. Tomorrow starts our season of soft ball so we will be pretty busy the next couple of months because all 3 are playing this year. Until next time everyone relax and enjoy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment