Saturday, April 25, 2009

other people's kids

So there is this brat name Jasmine who drives me crazy. She is a year younger than Theresa and has been harassing Theresa for months now. Now she has moved on to harassing Heather as well. The other day Heath told me that when he and Heather were walking down the street this girl was yelling Retard at them and when Heather was outside and this girl walked by she was calling Heather a fatty. I called her mom again and this time said to her "I have bit my toungue when it came to Theresa becasue I am sure that Theresa is saying things back to her and there is nothing I can do until she stops saying things back to Jasmine. However it has got out of hand and now Jasmine is saying things to other memebers of the family and I am not going to put up with that". Her response to me was I will try to talk to Jasmine but you know how she is. I told her that I would take it to the next step if it doesnt stop. Last night Jasmine walked by my apartment and was screaming bitch, fatty, and skank really loud as she walked by. I am not quite sure what else to do but it is getting really old and I am sick of it.

Enough of that It is Saturday and beautiful outside. I think I will go relax outside and read.

1 comment: