Last night was Heather's last season game. She did great-she hit the ball every time she got up to bat and played great at 1st base. In the final inning a team mate told her that if she hit the ball into the out field she had a treat for her. Of course Heather said I cant hit it that far. Well guess what....
she hit it into the out field and got a double and two players in. You should of seen the smile on her face when she got to second base. One of her team mates got the hit on video which was great because Heath missed the game. Now lets hope she can hit like that in the playoffs that start on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so proud of her! I have tears in my eyes....
ReplyDeleteI had tears in my eyes too.
ReplyDelete