Saturday, June 6, 2009
Dr Visit
Well Julia loves to give me grays. You know that screw in her hip well it had to have a x-ray last night. Julia decided that she would like to kick her sister because she was upset with her. It did not work out so well and her leg came up pretty high and she thought for sure that her screw moved. Of course when ever she has injury to her right leg she has to have a x-ray to make sure that it did not move. Well good news it did not, bad news she strained a muscle so she will have to sit out the game today. On the way to the hospital we had a discussion about Karma. I let Julia know that that was her bad karma coming back at her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so funny you said bad karma because as I was reading that was exactly what I thought to myself!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad she didn't do any real damage though!