Monday, June 22, 2009

Heather's 10U play offs

I just wanted to come on quickly and let everyone know what happened tonight. All season Heather's team has not won a game. They had their first play off game tonight and won. Heather received the game ball. She got up to bat 3 times and hit doubles each time. They needed 5 runs to win the game when they got up to bat. Bases were loaded and there were two outs and they needed one more run to win. Heather hit a double got 2 players in and won the game. The girls were so happy. Heather was glowing. I am so proud of my baby girl. Now they go on to the next game Wed and of course Julia has a game so we will split our selves again. Another weekend of softball. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment