Friday, June 5, 2009

Graduation



June 5, 2009 my Enez Nicole will be graduating from High school. It is hard to believe that 17 years ago I held this precious girl in my arms. Yes I let her go from my arms to have a better life than I could give her and that was accomplished. She has grown up to be very strong and beautiful young lady. I am very sad that I will not be there watching her walk on stage to get her diploma that she has worked so hard for. She will be in my thoughts today as she is every day and I hope that someday I will be able to meet her again and hold her in my arms as I once did many many years ago. After graduation Nicole will be getting a full time job to hold her over until she goes off to boot camp. Yes boot camp, Nicole has joined the US Navy and will be heading to boot camp in December. Nicole is interested in going to boot camp before December and if a job opens up she will head out early. Congrats Nicole I am proud of you.

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful young lady she has become! I remember holding her as a tiny little baby in my arms over 17 years ago!
    Go Nicole!!!!!

    ReplyDelete