
Here we are at the Pirate museum. We took some pictures with the wax pirates.

We also went to the Witch Dungeon Museum. While we waited for the museum to open we hung out in some restraints.
We also went to the witch history museum. We got lots of pictures of the museums but really to much to put on. We had a lot of fun and of course there was not enough time to check out all the museums. But the positive thing is that we had such a good time and can look forward to going next year to check out more. It was a great family day!!!
I am so not good at making my post look good I redid this several times and I give up.
ReplyDeleteIt looks fine! For some reason there are times it looks so different when you are creating it then when you publish it. That is one of the things that drives me crazy. I have been known to delete and start over!
ReplyDelete