Good morning all, I know that I have not posted a blog in a while and I would like to start back up. I would like to let you all know that my Theresa has started writing poetry. Some of you may remember that I have wrote a few poems myself and have had a couple published in a collection of poetry book through poetry.com. The following poem is a poem that Theresa wrote and gave to her English Teacher just to read it was not an assignment.
You Know and You Don't Know
You know you're doing this to me.
But do you know that you're doing this to
yourself too?
So keep in mind what you know
and what you don't know.
This is the comment wrote back by her English teacher:
You say a lot here with very few words! The way you repeat certain words gives them extra emphasis-it definitely makes your poem stronger. Nice work
She also received a Commendation Notice for this poem for sharing a very thought provoking poem.
I am so very proud of Theresa and her poetry writing. She has wrote several poems that were really good. Guess there is another thing that makes her just like me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment