Monday, October 12, 2009

Corn Maize

This weekend I was trying to find something fallish to do as a family. We looked things up on the computer and decided to go to a corn maize. Heath and I have never been to one and thought it would be pretty cool. There were two listen in NH (one in Alton and one in Conway) we decided that we would go to the one in Alton. We arrived got our tickets and headed out to the corn field. It was great fun. Julia of course said I am not going in if there are any scarecrows in the field. It took us a little over an hour to go through 2 times. It was a great family adventure.

















































2 comments:

  1. I am very dissapointed in your choice of a family activity.
    Not really but I am absolutely terrified of corn fields so you will never ever catch my family at any such thing!
    PS glad you had fun though

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you watch children of the corn to many times? PS Julia and Theresa (whom love scary movies)watched children of the corn Sat night before we went.

    ReplyDelete