Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Laundry

I have a story to share with you all.

We do not have a washer and dryer in our apartment so we go to the laundry mat across the street. For three days I asked Julia to get her dirty clothes. Well yesterday while she was gone to the Harry Potter movie with the PYW I did laundry. So today I told Julia that she needed to do her laundry, however she was going to need laundry soap. I left her money to get laundry soap and do her laundry. I told her to get the cheapest kind that they have. Well off I went to work and she did laundry. At lunch time she brought me my salad to work and said "my clothes smell so good". When I came home on my lunch break we had this conversation:
Julia-"mom smell these they smell so good"

me-"they do smell good what kind of laundry soap did you get?"

Julia then left the room and came back with the bottle and hans it to me

me- "No wonder it smells so good this is fabric softner-did you use this as you would laundry soap?"

Julia- "yes why whats the difference?"

1 comment: